From the Eisner-winning creative team behind Gideon Falls, Primordial, The Passageway, and Ten Thousand Black Feathers—Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino—comes the biggest and most essential project yet in the bold and ambitious new shared horror universe of The Bone Orchard Mythos titled, Tenement. Image Comics is pleased to reveal additional cover artwork for this exciting extra-length first issue set to launch in June from Image Comics.
In Tenement, Lemire and Sorrentino bring fans the story of seven residents in a building and the dark secrets that bind them together…beginning with a death that feels much more sinister than natural.
Tenement is the newest entry into The Bone Orchard Mythos and is perhaps best described as Dario Argento’s Inferno meets Rosemary’s Baby in a claustrophobic tale of terror, perfect for fans of atmospheric horror. The Bone Orchard Mythos is an ambitious expansion of the powerhouse creative team—Lemire and Sorrentino—and spans multiple books and across a variety of different storytelling formats. Each title in The Bone Orchard Mythos tells its own unique, self-contained tale—some as stand-alone hardcover graphic novels, some as miniseries comics, and some as longer format maxiseries comics—but they will all be set within the same world and add to the overall horrors that await within the Bone Orchard mythology. This shared horror universe includes The Passageway, Ten Thousand Black Feathers, Tenement, and more to be announced.
Tenement #1 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, June 21:
- Cover A by Sorrentino – Diamond Code APR230068
- Cover B by Chrisitan Ward – Diamond Code APR230069
- Cover C by Martin Simmonds – Diamond Code APR230070
- Cover D blank sketch cover by Sorrentino – Diamond Code APR230071
- Cover E 1:25 copy incentive by Sorrentino- Diamond Code APR230072
- Cover F 1:50 copy incentive by Sorrentino – Diamond Code APR230073
- Cover G 1:100 copy incentive by Tradd Moore – Diamond Code APR230074
Tenement will also be available across many digital platforms, including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, and Google Play.